We’re so so grateful to our wonderful Buddhi Yoga family for voting for us in this year’s readers poll in the La Jolla Light. Every year the La Jolla Light gathers votes from its readers to find who the best of the best are in the area. We’ve been working so hard since we began to bring together the best teachers and classes to our La Jolla yoga studio. Having only been open a year, to say we’re excited about this year’s results would be an understatement! It has been so wonderful to be a part of the amazing community of people that we have all built.
Classes in our La Jolla yoga studio
We search high and low to bring you the best yoga teachers San Diego has to offer. There are plenty of opportunities to practice with us every day with our wide variety of classes.
- Slow Flow is great for beginners or people who prefer a slower paced class. Take time to settle deeper into postures and develop a solid foundation.
- Vinyasa Mixed offers options for all levels of practice. Dynamic movements and creative sequencing are woven together with breath awareness to create heat and release tension from the body.
- Beginner Flow is just the thing for brand new yogis or those who want to get back into the groove with the basics.
- Buddhi Flow combines Amanda’s and Carolina’s unique teaching styles. Get expert adjustments and explore unique variations while flowing through seamless transitions.
- Prenatal brings moms to be all the emotional and physical benefits of yoga.
- Restorative provides a space for the student to revitalize the body and mind using fundamental yoga postures with the assistance of props.
- Ashtanga Improv Practice the Ashtanga series but leave some wiggle room for variations on the practice.
- Super Yogi spend time on inversions and arm balances. Props and wall use are encouraged to get everyone flying.
- Kids Yoga for all our tiny buddhis aged 3-7.
- Community Class $5 vinyasa sesh with a different Buddhi teacher each week.
- Intro to Ashtanga Practice the first series of the Ashtanga series while learning the more subtle aspects of yoga.
- Align & Flow is a Vinyasa style class integrating mindful movement, steady attention to the breath, and a deep exploration of alignment.
We’ve been busting our Buddhis and it is really paying off. Thank you again for voting us best La Jolla yoga studio for 2015, this has been one of the most rewarding things we’ve ever done and support like this really keeps us going. We will continue to bring you awesome classes, see you at Buddhi!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.