Science has brought us a lot of useful things, but one of its most significant benefits come from its role in medicine and sports. These two notions are so closely related to one another that we sometimes have difficulties telling where one ends and the other begins. Nowadays, any matter of sports is one of science, and here, at Built To Win, we have developed some of the best tools to increase performance and redefine the genre.
Most people are familiarized with supplements, but few of them know the difference between pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout supplements. Out of these, the biggest unknown is represented by the supplements meant to be used during the training session. And to understand how these function, we first need to understand what the body needs during an intense and exhausting workout routine.
In essence, there are a few things to be mentioned that represent the building block of withstanding any solid training schedule:
- High energy levels
- Increased endurance, allowing you to work for extended periods of time
- Boosted strength for top performance
- A faster muscular recovery rate
- Proper hydration for muscular protection and to avoid fatigue and muscle cramps
- A better blood circulation, increasing the levels of oxygen being delivered to the muscles
A lot of things, for sure, but essential nonetheless. And meeting these requirements can be tricky when lacking the knowledge and the proper tools.
The optimal muscular development
Nobody wants to waste time with training, dieting and carefully planning the next move, to realize the results fail to meet the expectations. We need efficiency and efficiency is best delivered with the help of adequate supplementation. More precisely – utilizing intra-workout supplementation, meant to provide all the benefits mentioned above.
But what exactly do these supplements contain and how will they contribute to enhancing your physical performance?
The key ingredients include:
- Caffeine – This is your source of consistent and constant energy influx. Just 200mg is enough to help you withstand intense training and benefit from the surplus of physical effort as a consequence.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) – We are talking about a 2:1:1 ratio of three of the most effective amino acids used by our muscle mass: valine, isoleucine, and These are responsible for effects like protein synthesis, improving the nutritional intake, speeding up muscle recovery and aiding in fat-burning processes.
- Electrolytes – Electrolytes are substances which produce electrical solutions when coming into contact with liquid solvents, including water. The main ones are potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, chloride, and phosphate and we tend to lose a lot of them through perspiration. This will lead to dehydration, fatigue and a wide range of other symptoms, which means we need a balanced level of electrolytes for proper
The intra-workout supplements have been developed here, at Built To Win, to satisfy all of the body’s immediate needs and to ensure top performance and physical prowess. They are just as important as any other aspect of your training, and including them in your diet will help build a sure path towards greatness.Intra Workout