Substance addiction is a chronic mental disorder with severe health repercussions in the long run. At Healthy Living, we have designed the ideal addiction treatment in Santa Clarita for long-lasting and sustained sobriety.
What is the best drug rehab treatment?
The safest and most reliable drug rehab program is one that addresses the underlying issues of addiction. Neither drug addiction nor alcoholism comes alone, out of the blue. There is always a combination of factors triggering the addictive behavior, which may include physical or mental trauma, co-occurring disorders, family issues, etc. Our Santa Clarita rehab protocol accounts for all these factors and delivers the ideal recovery strategy.
To achieve the best results, we rely on:
- Comprehensive clinical assessment – This is the first step in our Santa Clarita addiction treatment, which allows us to build the clinical profile of the patient. By doing so, we get to establish the patient’s medical status, mental health history, addiction profile, family issues, etc. With this data in hand, we can then build an incredibly efficient client-oriented rehab program.
- Medical detox – The detoxification process is fundamental to achieving long-term sobriety. It allows our experts to provide detox services in a secure environment and under strict supervision. The goals include flushing the substance from your system, overcoming withdrawal, preventing short-term relapse, etc.
- Dual-diagnosis treatment – We rely on dual-diagnosis treatment to identify and address co-occurring disorders like PTSD, OCD, anxiety, depression, trauma-related mental health issues, etc. By doing so, we build the foundation for a healthy recovery and sustained sobriety over the years. The dual-diagnosis treatment also reduces the risk of long-term relapse by eliminating some of the factors that contribute to triggering addictive behavior.
- Therapy and counseling – We offer individual and group therapy, during which our addiction specialist in Santa Clarita gains insight on your personality, motives, goals, etc. The purpose is to help you regain control over your emotions, contain your cravings, and become more positive, optimistic, and strong-willed. Our expert counselors will also provide life-defining tips on long-term relapse prevention and lifestyle improvements to increase the quality of life over the years.
The cure to substance addiction
Unfortunately, addiction has no cure since it’s a chronic disorder. By joining our professional drug rehab in Santa Clarita, however, you do have a chance to a normal, flourishing, drug-free life. To achieve that, here’s some expert advice:
- Seek treatment at the first sign of withdrawal – The early you enter the rehab, the higher the chances for fast and complete recovery.
- Admit your problem – Admitting you have a problem will give you the strength and determination to find a solution.
- Strive to become a better person – You need to forgive yourself and those who’ve harmed you and move forward towards a better future.
At Healthy Living, we believe that our addiction treatment in Santa Clarita is more than a rehab program. It is a journey of self-discovery that allows our patients the opportunity to unveil their true potential. Call us at 661-536-5562 and enter our rehab treatment today!Addiction Treatment Santa Clarita